Monday, August 15, 2005

LiT'll old me - Live

I received a reminder in the mail from the good folks at Kairos Literary Society (actually, I'm one of those good folks, since I became a member this year). It's a reminder that I'll be one of the authors doing readings at LiT LiVe in October.

LiT LiVe is a series of readings that occur the first Sunday of every month at the Junction Cafe in Hamilton. I'll be reading a selection from my short story collection One Hand Screaming on Sunday October 2nd starting at 7:30 PM.

I'm looking forward to doing this event, having drinks with other writers, etc. But right now I have to write a 200 word bio for the promo materials they're putting together. As much as I love talking about myself, as much as I try to be a self-promo maniac, I'm not all that fond of writing biographical stuff about myself . . .

No comments: