Friday, August 12, 2005

Writing Stuff

I've made a bit of progress on various writing projects lately, starting to get caught up with correspondence with contributors for North of Infinity III: Parnauss Unbound (still behind, but starting to get caught up), as well as the Werewolf novel and a revisited short story project. (The original short story was 2500 words, but I know that to build in the proper character development I'm looking for, the re-write will end up at about 3500 or 4000 words)


Cdn Werewolf in NY
16986/ 70000 (22.01%)


Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
884 / 4000 (22.01%)

1 comment:

Mark Leslie said...

Hey Kim - it's wonderful to hear from you. I didn't realize you were a writer (not a wannabe writer as your blog suggests, but a writer) Glad you're enjoying this blog.

It would be great to catch up. You didn't leave me your email address though. Can you fire it off to me at mark@markleslie.ca? Thanks.