Thursday, September 29, 2005

Glowing Review

My buddy Sean Costello offered the following blurb for my short story collection, which has me tickled pink. I'm going to be using it in an ad that's running in The Sudbury Star next week to announce my signing at Chapters in Sudbury on October 8th at 2:30 PM

"In this unique collection of dark tales, Mark Leslie brings an energy and freshness to the challenging realm of short story telling which lovers of the form will savor forever. Bravo, Mark."
- Sean Costello, author of the forthcoming Here After

Sean has let me have a few sneak peaks at the first draft of his latest novel Here After (a chilling supernatural thriller) and, like his previous novels, it's incredible. Without giving anything away, I think I can safely say that it starts with a parent's worse nightmare, and then just gets more frightening as the story rolls forward. Of course, I haven't yet seen the final thrilling 50 pages or so, so I'm quite anxious to find out how it all ends. I'll be among the first in line to buy it when it's released.

No comments: