Thursday, October 27, 2005

Naked Eyes - HNT

I'm doing a book signing at the Coles in Limeridge Mall on Hamilton Mountain this evening at 6:30. I'll likely be wearing my skull tie and bringing along Yorick (my skull), but something I haven't admited to yet is that I often also wear Halloween or spooky underwear to my signings as well. Tonight, I think I'll be wearing my "spooky eyes" underwear.

If you're wondering why I would start posting half naked pictures of myself, it's because I thought it might be fun to participate in the HNT (Half-Nekkid Thursday) stream that blogger Osbasso started. After all, blogs are often about revealing parts of yourself to the world.

Hmm, now that I've revealed this much of myself I'm making a resolution to start getting back on that treadmill on a regular basis.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Fran know you showing your boxers in public????

Dawn-Marie

Anonymous said...

Whoa - I didn't know this was going to turn into one of those sites. I am going to be getting content warning messages from our network security team soon aren't I?
Nice eyes btw. ;)

S said...

Happy Halloween HNT to you!

Lee Ann said...

Happy HNT!

Beth said...

Hee! Cute!

Happy HNT!

Scott & Julia said...

LOL, love the boxers! Happy HNT!

Ahh, Hamilton .. spent 4 wonderful years at Mac!

Mara said...

Ya gotta love boxers.. and they glow in the dark right???
Happy HNT

Mark Leslie said...

Gwen - don't worry, my HNT pictures are going to remain relatively tasteful or funny

And yes, awaterpixie, they DO glow in the dark! Always lots of fun.

lecram sinun said...

Very cool.... scary shorts! Cheers and happy HNT!

Lil Bit said...

ooooo - eyes in the dark. LOL! cute.
Happy HNT! =)

MG said...

Happy HNT! I love your eyes :)

Lee Ann said...

OOOOH! Do they glow in the dark? :)
Happy HNT!

Robin said...

Welcome! Will you be wearing anything else to the signing? You know...so we know which one you are...

...oh yeah, the one behind the table.

Anyhow, happy hnt!

Franny said...

*APPLAUSE* Well, this just made my day!

Anonymous said...

cool pic

happy HNT

Mantaray Ocean said...

Definitely lovely eyes!