Monday, June 05, 2006

More I, Death Spoiler Stuff

After debating on whether or not the character of Mr. Robinson was going to die a villain or a hero within my "I, Death" thriller, I finally resolved the situation and will be posting the "conclusion" to the "what the hell happened that night when Peter and Robbie were at Chapters?" episode that started on May 14th.

I greatly appreciate the comments, emails, advice and suggestions I received concerning the whole situation. I was really torn, and much of the feedback I received helped me formulate a set of circumstances that stay true to Robbie’s character, stay true to the circumstances that I set up, and help tie back several things that have happened over the past couple of months within the tale.

Thanks, everyone, for your kind words and honest feedback. I've got some wonderfully insightful readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»