Thursday, October 12, 2006

HNT - 10th Anniversary

This week, HNT falls on a very special day. Today, Francine and I celebrate 10 years of marriage. I can't begin to explain how grateful I am that Francine has put up with me and stuck with me all of these years. She not only regularly sees me at my very worst and has never run away screaming, but she's also the first to prop me up when I stumble or can't stand on my own, and has never let me down.

Fran is a remarkable woman, genuinely caring with a good heart, a selfless and loving mother, a strong and supportive yet gentle partner, a beautiful, sexy and exciting woman, and the best friend that a man could ever ask for.

I could go on for hours trying to describe the love in my heart for Francine and the fact that I'm still delighted all these years later that she agreed to marry me. And I think I will. Off line, while cuddling with my lamb-kabobs. This week's post is another archive photo, one of my favourite pictures from our wedding day, 10 years ago.


And if you'd like to not just see me expose myself, but hear me expose myself, I was a guest on this weeks The Writing Show podcast, offering insights into a horror writer's creative process. Give it a listen while browsing nifty half-nekkid images this week and let me know what you think. If you like sexy things, check out last week's show with author Cher Gorman: "Make Your Writing Resonate With Sexual Tension."


Expose yourself -- Join HNT
Click below to visit Os and find out how

HNTbutton

26 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on 10 years of wedded bliss :) That IS a great picture :)

HHNT :) and Happy anniversary :)

Blondie... said...

Ah and what a truly beautiful nekkid post. Many congratulations to you and I'd offer to babysit the wee man for y'all for some free time... THe commute would be a bit of a bother though. ;-)

Happy HNT Mark and Thank you ever so much.

Leesa said...

Lovely :)
Happy Annivesary and HNT!

Regal said...

Thanks for sharing your wedding photo - really beautiful. Happy HNT.

Ag said...

Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! and happy HNT

BTExpress said...

Happy Anniversary my friend! And a happy HNT to you too.

lime said...

ah, so it's a specail day for us both! thanks again for your encragement regarding my post today and for the very kind comment.

i wish you and francine the happiest anniversary yet! And may you both have MANY more happy years together! the two of youare truly blessed!

Happy half nekkid anniversary!

Stealth said...

congratulations..now I must turn away....

HHNT!!

S said...

Happy Anniversary Mark and Francine! HHNT too!

Anonymous said...

Wow - 10years down the line, and you're still happy as on your wedding day?

That's something you don't get much. Something that I want to be able to say for myself too one day.

Hope you have a fabulous anniversary, and congratulations to the both of you!

Suze said...

You two look as if you were made for each other. Francine is stunning!

Congratulations and may you be together for many more.

Happy HNT to you both ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! And what a lovely photo it is!

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I always like to know how where and why people find my blog :D

Anonymous said...

that is so lovely, both your words & the picture. happy anniversary to you both! and happy hnt :).

Katie :) said...

Congrats and HHNT

The Melody Censor said...

Beautiful post!
Happy anniversary Mark!

lecram sinun said...

Mark, a lovely tribute to your beautiful... who I suspect has her own special reasons for being with you. I can see why the picture is a favorite. Cheers!

Magdalena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Magdalena said...

Happy Anniversary!! What a wonderful milestone! Enjoy the day!

You always have such wonderful things to say about Francine, which is so nice to see. Especially when they say, that the greatest gift that a father can give his children is to love their mother ... and vice versa ... so not only are you two very lucky, but so is Alexander!

paitl1 said...

happy anniversary, and Happy HNT!

Stealth said...

congratulations....now I have to turn around....

you two look beautiful

Brown eyed girl said...

That is so wonderful!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy HNT!
~xo

Franny said...

Cheers and happy anniversary! I didn't realize it was *only* 10 years for you guys.
May you continue to be nauseatingly happy for the rest of your lives! How about a 'memories of your wedding day' blog for us?

(PS-why do I always end up posting AFTER 'searabbit'? I have to look at that 'butt in a thong' pic while I write and I feel like such a perv, not to mention if my boss walks by..!)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Virginia said...

Beautiful picture, Mark and Francine! Congratulations!!!