Thursday, June 21, 2007

HNT - Zombie

I was delighted to commission my old bloggy pal Bsoholic, who is a brilliantly talented artist/image manipulator (what do you call that cool Photoshopping-type skill anyway?) to create a few zombie pictures of me.

Here's the original photo I sent him. (I've been using a cropped version as a head-shot profile pic for a long time now)


Here are two of the touch-ups he gave to me.




Muchly improved look for me, don't you think? (I mean, I've always wanted to know what it would be like to have blue eyes)

Thanks Brandon! You're a very gifted man!



16 comments:

oldfashionmomma said...

OH MY

Love the first pic :D

Happy HNT

S said...

Oh man, all my photoshop fellas are killin themselves! You guys both look absolutely horrible, congratulations.

HHNT Mark

Anonymous said...

Gosh, Mark, you really are much more handsome ALIVE. Cool fx though!
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those effects, Happy HNT

Shibari said...

Loved it! HHNT! *hugs*

TUG said...

That's freaking cool. HHNT!

Anonymous said...

*blushes* - your words are too kind Mark. :D Glad to be of service to a fellow horror appreciate.

Happy ZOMBIEFIED HNT

mwuahahahahaha!

Charlie said...

aaargh YE GADS! Yup..that works!

Happy nekkid zombieness to you

Bunny said...

Kewl, yes; improved, not so much. Great artistry, however. HHNT!

lime said...

bs is a very talented 'chopper' (thats' the term i think). he made you a very convincing zombie!

kinda cool to see the full size original picture too.

HHNT

tkkerouac said...

would you like to share the first pic in tonights favourites?
Happy HNT!

twg said...

Hey, happy HNT, Mr. Zombie!

BTExpress said...

Ewwwwwww.... Great job! Happy HNT!

Regal said...

Happy HNT!

SIMPLY ME said...

Freakin Awesome man! would make a great cover for a book......HHNT

lecram sinun said...

Wow! That is ultra cool!