Thursday, August 23, 2007

HNT - Make Mine Mac

It's funny. I have posed as a model several times over the years, and most of the time it was for where Francine worked. When Francine worked at La Senza in the early 90's I modeled a new seasonal line for a regional staff meeting. During the meeting there was a mini show of the different new products coming out and myself and a bunch of ladies did our mini fashion show as part of the meeting. (And before anyone makes any wise cracks, I wasn't modeling bra and panties -- La Senza does have a small men's line -- I was modeling their pajama's and robes)

Several years later, Francine's team at The Brant County Health Unit was putting together some posters promoting stretching in the workplace (one poster was for the importance of stretching in the active workplace, and the other for stretching in the inactive workplace). This was a long and painful photo shoot. I remember doing a calf stretch and then having to hold it for more than fifteen minutes while the ladies made minor adjustments to every single wrinkle and fold in my clothing.

I have to admit it was strange having a woman I'd just met fondle me in front of my wife. One of the funny things about the poster was that my neighbour Chad and Rob (one of his buddies from work) came home from work one day laughing their asses off when the poster appeared in the staff room of their workplace. They still rib me about it. But man, I'm quite delighted with the poster, as the photographer did take the time to work Photoshop magic over my bald spot. Now if only he could have done something about these cheekbones . . .

My latest modeling gig was finally related to my own workplace. And Alexander got to get in on the action too. We just brought in a whole new line of clothing and used our staff to create a new catalog . I modeled some of the new Alumni line of clothing (with actual McMaster Alumni - Donna, who I work with, and Josee who worked at Titles but just graduated and moved to Ottawa, my old stomping grounds)

So without further ado, here's a look at the latest modeling gig. Of course my favourite shot is Alexander's "attitude" shot at the very end.




You can be a model too - every Thursday.
Just get "half-nekkid"
Click the image below for more info

8 comments:

Snow White said...

Great shots! They are all great, but I have to agree with you on the "attitude" shot- priceless!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Will you be hitting the runway sometime soon? Cheers and Happy HNT!

lime said...

hey if the book gig doesn't work out at least you can fall back on modelling. and the shot of alexander is FABULOUS!!! man, that kid is cute!

HHNT

tkkerouac said...

Great shots, and I think you would be a "shoe in" for a Sears underwear model..
happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Interesting side job!! The little one is such a cuttie!

S said...

Well now, underwear too? No wonder you were in such a hurry to get your pants off for our toy adventure!
LOL
And wow, Alexander is a natural, with that sexy little smirk and all!

HHNT guys!

Stealth said...

I think you know the last one is my favorite, MR. Leslie.

Melodie Norman Haas said...

Ohh too cool! I like Alexander's attitude shot too! That is great and I bet it was fun too :) Thanks for sharing.