Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Run For The Cure 2007

Francine is doing the CIBC Run for the Cure again this year on September 30th.

She is dedicating the run this year to her mother, who we lost February 2007.

Not a single day goes by that Francine or I don't reflect on how great a loss this was to us.

Dianne was an incredible woman who completely broke the stereotype of "mother-in-law" -- she was a dear friend I could joke and laugh with and I loved her like my own mother. Her love and unique sense of energy and fun live on in our hearts, but we still miss her daily presence in our lives.

If anyone was considering making a donation to the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Francine and I would greatly appreciate you doing so via the quick and easy online sponsor method for Fran's run this coming Sunday.

You can donate as little as $1.00 via the easy and secure online form, and every single dollar raised in the fight against breast cancer is a dollar well spent.

No comments: