Friday, April 18, 2008

Heading To EerieCon 10

This evening I'll be heading off to Eeriecon, a convention in Niagara Falls, New York.

Guests of Honor this year are Joe Haldeman and Sephera Giron. I've met Sephera and she's very cool, and I'm quite delighted to meet Joe Haldeman - I'll be bringing my 1974 well-read and re-read paperback of THE FOREVER WAR for him to sign. Woo hoo!

I'm quite looking forward to tonight's 10 PM "Late Night Talk Show" hosted by Robert J. Sawyer - looks like it, and the whole weekend will be a lot of fun. I'm only sitting on a few panels Saturday morning and afternoon so should be able to sit in on lots of great discussions and readings.

Details about the convention can be found here.

1 comment:

lime said...

have a great time and a safe trip.

terrific post below. you guys look like you could definitely do a spike and chester cartoon ;) maybe a demo of the espresson machine in s&c style. hehehehe