Monday, August 25, 2008

Back In Green

I have to say that though we didn't go very far for our vacations this year, we certainly packed our days with lots of fun.

Day trips were the big thing, particularly day trips with a cooler packed full of goodies to enjoy wherever we went. And we went to a lot of places for day trips this past summer: Ontario Place, St. Thomas, Niagara on the Lake, Port Dover, the CNE, Science North, Mike's cottage. Of course, we even missed a few other day trips we'd hoped to take but just couldn't fit in: Winona Peach Festival, Dynamic Earth, Canada's Wonderland -- well, there's always next summer.



And this morning I'm heading back to work -- just in time for the very quick ramp-up to the beginning of the September Rush period at Mac.

I'm already becoming jealous (green with envy so to speak) of my alter-ego who is still back there in the recesses of my mind and enjoying those long fine days spent with his wife and son . . .

No comments: