Thursday, January 22, 2009

HNT - Erotic Horror

Since Half Nekkid Thursdays are about exposure, I thought it might be appropriate to do something a little different this week. Rather than simply exposing a picture of my physical self, I thought I'd expose a bit of something I recently had published.

My erotic horror story "Switch" was recently published in Black Ink Horror magazine's special XXX issue. This is a special issue of the magazine which has been devoted to extreme horror stories, a little too full of sex, gore and perversion for their regular issues. Limited to 100 copies, this full-colour special issue was just released and certainly exposes one of the most erotic and darkly disturbing story I've had published.

Here's the premise for the story (or teaser, if you will):

When Dr. Connie Watson uses an extremely risky, experimental and morally questionable technique of switching bodies with her sexually deviant male client in order to force his mind into an empathetic state, she gets more than she bargains for.


"Switch" was illustrated by Jacob Parmentier, with three wonderfully shocking pictures that wonderfully add to the presentation of my story in this magazine.

And since I don't want to break the rules of HNT all that much, I thought I should at least toss in a picture of myself. So here's a shot of me at the Chapters in Sudbury back in October of 2004 for the launch of my story collection One Hand Screaming.


5 comments:

lime said...

oooh, creepy! but enticing. congrats!

Betty Rocket said...

WOw. Congrats on the publish!

Sounds like something up my alley...will be on the lookout!

BTExpress said...

Very cool. I like the premise. Any story that has sex in it can't be bad. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

:o

Mr. Xploit, Esquire said...

Extreme horror is fascinating, especially when it verges on eroticism. It makes me think of films that tread the line, like Thriller and ones that shatter it, like Muzan-E (1999). Few things scare me more than blurring that line.