Sunday, June 21, 2009

Poem - Daddy's Girl

I had a poem appear today on Everyday Weirdness ("get a little weird every day") -- which features a different really short piece of science fiction, fantasy or horror every day. A combination of public domain items as well as new and fresh fiction and poetry from authors all over.

My poem is called "Daddy's Girl" and is one of my favourite dark humour pieces. I've read it at book and poetry readings and audiences tend to get a kick out of the macabre humour in it.

I'm delighted that it was featured in "Everyday Weirdness" on Father's Day -- entirely fitting.

Go check it out -- and while you're there, check out the other great short pieces of reading they offer on a daily basis. Entirely free.

1 comment:

lime said...

it is awfully funny. i've always liked it. mwahahaha