Monday, February 27, 2012

Mark Leslie Newsletter

So far 2012 is going to be a busy year, at least with respect to new releases.

I have three books coming out via traditional publishers this year (which will be available in both print and ebook form). I also intend on continuing to experiment with pushing content out via alternative digital media.

I thus thought it was time to put together a monthly newsletter.



clicking will open sign-up form in a new window with pretty colour and everything - don't be frightened



I intend on only putting out 12 updates per year and filling it with information about forthcoming events and appearances, products and news that would be interesting to those who enjoy reading my work.

I will also be including special coupons, links to free stuff and other fun giveaways and promotional material -- so if you're a fan of my writing and want to have access to some cool discounts, free stuff and previews of forthcoming work, the newsletter is for you.

If you are a friend and aren't particularly interested in my writing updates, then don't subscribe - the newsletter is not for you. It is meant for fans who want to know more, get more and be privy to special insights and updates related specifically to my writing.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Signed up, of course!

And man, you are a busy guy. Three books!! Congratulations, Mark!