Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Haunted Hamilton Book Trailer

I recently compiled a bit of a slideshow to go with the talk I gave at last Friday's book launch (which was, I am delighted to say, pretty close to a packed house -- it was a fun time, I got a chance to meet some wonderful people and personalize signed copies for a lot of folks, and Barnaby got to hang out on stage with me)

Since I had the images compiled, I thought I would use some of them to create a bit of a book trailer for Haunted Hamilton.



Photos in this video are by Roger Czerneda, Peter Rainford & Stephanie Lechniak.  
Music - "Unpromised" by Kevin MacLeod of Incompetech.com.

And if you missed the book signing last Friday and want to get your hands on some, signed copies of the book are available at Bryan Prince Bookseller and Epic Books.  Don't be shy, if they run out of signed copies I'll be making an appearance at both bookstores again before Halloween.


No comments: