Thursday, December 06, 2012

The Creative Penn Podcast

I've long been a fan of The Creative Penn podcast.  It's a great podcast for writer which is hosted by Joanna Penn, author of a series of "Arkane" thrillers such as Pentecost and Prophecy featuring a kick-ass female protagonist whose adventures offer something even more exciting for those who enjoy the Dan Brown style suspense novels, but are looking for something more.



A couple of weeks ago, Joanna interviewed me regarding Kobo Writing Life (Kobo's platform for self-publish authors) for Episode #143.

There is both an online video as well as a regular podcast feed of the episode.  (And the video features me towards the tail end of my "Movember" look if you're looking for an extra chuckle)



It's a great conversation with a great podcast host -- and one I was definitely proud to participate in.

The video is also embedded below....



Enjoy!

No comments: