Friday, March 01, 2013

Aye, It's March

I was pleased to learn that my FREE digital story collection "Snowman Shivers" is featured on Storyfinds today.


SNOWMAN SHIVERS contains two of my snowmen stories, "That Old Silk Hat They Found" and "Ides of March"

Even though the first of these stories was originally published back in the 90's these are stories that continue to get great reviews from customers.

One of my favourite reviews states:  "I'll never build another snowman!"

One of the things I quite like about Storyfinds is that they provide links to the book on most of the main eBook platforms.  IE, customers can download the book on the platform of their choice.  So whether you read on your Kobo, your Kindle, your Nook or your iBooks app on your iPad, you can easily link to the stories for an easy download.

Mark Leslie on StoryFinds

No comments: